The world as we know it has changed. People wear masks all around the world. Communities practice social distancing. Children are learning through online platforms. People must stay home. These are conditions we never thought we would experience. The financial stress that COVID-19 has caused in many communities is hard to bear. Most of us know someone who has lost a job due to coronavirus closures.
As mothers, we protect our kids from realities that are not their responsibility to manage. At the moment, kids are learning via homeschooling and in a couple of weeks, they will be on summer break. In this period of adjustments, it becomes a priority to find a source of income.
What is it that we look for?
- A temporary source of income that can provide for the family as society begins to return to a new normalcy.
- The ability to stay at home: This will help the kids complete their schoolwork and make sure that they are emotionally well taken care of.
- Paychecks via direct deposit: That way you don’t have to go anywhere to receive your money or to cash a check.
- Doing something that you have done before and you enjoy.
The solution: Surrogacy with Omega Family Global
- Surrogacy is a temporary activity that can provide for your family as the economy slowly regains a sense of normalcy.
- Surrogacy allows you to stay at home with only medical visits and checkups related to pregnancy.
- Your payments will arrive through direct deposit, so you will not have to go to a bank. In addition, you will also have medical insurance that will cover you throughout the pregnancy.
- You will be able to be pregnant, deliver the baby, and then come home to your family without the sleepless nights of a newborn at home.
Surrogacy is a way to help others who cannot have a child on their own. An Omega Surrogate becomes part of a strong group of women who build community through mutual support and a variety of ways to communicate and exchange information and ideas. Omega Family Global relationships foster respect, friendship, sisterhood, and love as top priorities. Our agency guides you through each step so that your journey goes as smoothly as possible. So, not only are you becoming part of a fabulous community of wonderful women, but you have an income during the economic chaos produced by COVID-19.
If you are a mom between the ages of 21 to 36, visit our website www.ofgsurrogacy.com, join our Facebook group Omega Surrogate Stories to learn more, and see if surrogacy is right for you. If you meet the requirements and if you feel you are ready, please click on the requirement picture to apply now.